HR tech firm Neeyamo to hire over 1,000 employees

Neeyamo, a global payroll and Employer of Record (EOR) solutions provider based in India, is planning to hire over 1,000 employees in the next 12-18 months, media reports said.
jio-for-studentsNeeyamo, a leading HR technology company, has more than 3,000 employees spread across India and overseas. “We are planning to increase our workforce to about 4,000-4,500 employees,” Rangarajan Seshadri, CEO of Neeyamo, said.

Neeyamo, which opened its Nagpur centre on Friday, is planning to grow its employees there by 200 before the end 2023 from 85 employees at present. The centre will have product developers, payroll specialists, implementation experts, and customer support executives to support global clients.

Founded in 2009, Neeyamo’s payroll and EOR solutions cater to multinational and micro-multinational corporations in over 190 countries.

Nearly 30 percent of Neeyamo’s 3,000 plus employees are based outside India. Within the remaining 70 percent workforce in India, employees from Tier 2&3 towns alone account for about 40 percent. In addition to Nagpur, the company has delivery centers in Chennai, Madurai and Pune in India and few locations outside India.

Related News

Latest News

Latest News