Iron Mountain buys ITRenew for  $725 mn

Iron Mountain, the world’s largest data management firm, has agreed to buy ITRenew, a global leader in data centre lifecycle management solutions.
Iron Mountain for CIOs
Iron Mountain will buy 80 percent stake in ITRenew for $725 million. It will also purchase the remaining 20 percent within three years for a minimum enterprise value of $925 million.

Previous investor ZMC, a private equity firm focused on technology, media, and communications ventures, would divest its position.

ITRenew helps enterprises to protect their data, optimise the value of their hardware assets, and have a beneficial influence on the environment through IT asset circularity with its comprehensive array of best-in-class decommissioning and data security services. ITRenew has trailing twelve-month revenue of more than $415 million as of September 30, 2021, with a two-year compounded annual growth rate of nearly 16 percent.

“ITRenew complements our fast-growing IT Asset Lifecycle Management and Data Center businesses bringing capabilities to serve some of the largest and most innovative companies,” William Meaney, Chief Executive Officer of Iron Mountain, said.

Related News

Latest News

Latest News