OnlyFans Reports Record Revenue of $5.55 bn, Creators Earn $4.5 bn

OnlyFans, the UK-based adult entertainment platform, has announced impressive financial results for the fiscal year ended November 30, 2022.
Website usersAccording to a regulatory filing released by parent company Fenix International, users spent a staggering $5.55 billion on the platform during this period, marking a substantial 16 percent increase from the previous year. Of this revenue, creators on the platform earned a remarkable $4.5 billion.

Variety reports that OnlyFans achieved a pre-tax net profit of $525 million for the fiscal year 2022, reflecting a notable 21 percent growth compared to the previous year. The platform’s consistent rise in revenue and profit highlights its strong position within the adult entertainment industry.

Leonid Radvinsky, the owner of OnlyFans, received dividends amounting to $338 million for the fiscal year 2022, showcasing a notable 19 percent increase from the previous year’s $284 million. These figures underscore the platform’s continuous financial success.

The regulatory filing reveals that OnlyFans experienced significant growth in its user and creator base. By November 2022, the platform boasted 3.18 million registered creators, signifying a remarkable 47 percent increase. Additionally, the number of users surged by 27 percent to reach a total of 238.8 million.

Notably, OnlyFans operates on an 80-20 revenue-sharing model, with creators retaining 80 percent of the generated revenue, while the platform receives the remaining 20 percent. The platform’s net revenue for the fiscal year 2022 amounted to $1.09 billion. This revenue was derived mainly from the United States, which contributed 67 percent, followed by Europe and the UK at 15 percent, with the remaining 18 percent originating from the rest of the world.

In a strategic move, OnlyFans appointed Keily Blair as CEO in July. Blair, previously the chief strategy and operations officer, took over the role from Amrapali “Ami” Gan, who had been the CEO since December 2021. This leadership transition aims to further enhance the platform’s growth and innovation.

Established in 2016, OnlyFans has revolutionized the adult entertainment industry by offering paid subscribers exclusive access to private photos, videos, and posts from adult models, celebrities, and social media personalities. Its continuous success and profitability underscore its unique position within the digital content landscape.

OnlyFans’ remarkable fiscal year 2022 results affirm its status as a trailblazer in the adult entertainment industry, showcasing both its financial prosperity and its ability to adapt to changing market dynamics.

Related News

Latest News

Latest News